Rest Haven Homes, located in NE Grand Rapids, is a Christian Faith-based not-for-profit provider of specialized memory care for seniors. Our organization includes private Independent Living Apartments and a 65 bed Assisted Living Facility with three levels of progressive needs-based care. We invest in our Team by supporting a dynamic, high-performance, fun and friendly workplace with our Residents as our collaborative focus.
We are searching for key individuals to join our team as Certified Nurse Aides (CNA) and non-certified Nurse Aides to provide high quality care by engaging our Residents’ whole person.
Successful Team Members:
- See the person behind the disease and mentor others to do the same
- Engage Residents with indoor and outdoor activities
- Engage Residents, visitors, and coworkers in uplifting conversations
- Anticipate Resident and coworker needs, and seek to exceed expectations
- Have an eye for the identifying challenges and seek to solve them with little or no supervision
- Serve our Residents with patience and dignity
We prefer candidates to have:
- 1+ year(s) experience working with the elderly or those with high care needs
- Proven track record of reliability
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a team who loves what they do, and work for an organization who appreciates you!
- Make a difference in the lives of countless others in your daily interactions with Residents, family, & coworkers.
- Reply to this ad with your resume detailing your experience
- Fill out an application at https://resthavenhomes.com/about/employment/