Horizon Bank, headquartered in Indiana, has an opening for a bank teller in Holland. This position is to fill in for a current permanent employee on leave. If you have wanted to get into banking, have good attention to detail and good people skills, this is may be the spot for you. You will work on contract for Express Employment Professionals, see below for our benefits and what makes us different, and when your assignment is complete in 6-9 months, we will help you find your perfect, long term permanent fit.
Bank Teller Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers
- Correctly making deposits, counting and providing cash to customers
- Balances records at days end
Bank Teller Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable standing for long periods in same spot
- Enjoy serving people
- Solid attention to detail
- Capable of working in a small branch environment
Schedule and Pay: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. $15 hour
- Apply directly to this posting at www. expresspros.com/hollandmuskegonmi
- Call our office at 616-499-2199
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download our ExpressJobs app on Apple App Store or Google Play!
- Stop by our office: 660 Chicago Dr, Holland MI 49423
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Ottawa, Allegan, Muskegon counties, since 2013. We focus on helping people find permanent, long-term positions at some of the best companies in the Holland-Muskegon area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available with over 75 active companies weekly, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or free debit card options
- Pre-tax Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Fee-free service with online free training
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, martial status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: https://www.expresspros.com/hollandmuskegonmi/