- Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times for position - 3rd Shift
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work and climb on ladders
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work individually as well as with others as a team
- Ability to move up to 50 pounds
- Clean and sanitize production equipment and areas in a timely manner
- Assemble/disassemble equipment as required
- Rinse and clean all conveyors, rollers, hoppers, etc. with high pressure hoses
- Clean and rinse drains in assigned areas
- Clean, rinse, and sanitize all tools and utensils
- Remove all excess water, grease, and other materialsas required
- Perform general housekeeping in accordance to 5s
- Follow LOTO procedures
- May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of GMP's and plant safety
- Ability to be LOTO certified
- Understanding of damage/loss
- Knowledge of 5s principles
- Knowledge of chemical awareness MSDS
Education: High School diploma or GED preferred.
Experience Required: Minimum 3 months production or related experience preferred.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.