Supervisor - Full Time (2nd Shift - Mid's/Evenings, 11am - 9pm Availability) M-F, and some weekends
Daily Deals Food Outlet - Muskegon Location
Leads employees by promoting and following standards for teamwork and customer satisfaction. Motivates employees to follow thru on duties assigned. Supports the overall management and leadership of Daily Deals Foot Outlet. This person is responsible to lead team members working under the Assistant Store Manager's direction. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Builds excitement and customer loyalty.
- Attracts customers by originating display ideas, follows display suggestions or schedules, constructs or assembles prefabricated display properties, produces merchandise displays in windows and showcases, and on the sales floor.
- Helps customers by providing information, answers questions obtains merchandise requested, completes payment transactions, and prepares merchandise for delivery.
- Follows safety and sanitation procedures.
- Operates manual cash drawer and follows the processes for changing and counting out drawers.
- Prices and stocks to ensure quality protection accuracy & product rotation.
- Gives clear direction to employees.
- Leads a team in stocking, shelf rotation, and inventory control.
- Places Daily Deals orders.
- Maintains office and building supplies.
- Regular Attendance required
1. Customer Engagement
3. Action Oriented
4. Results Focused
5. Collaboration Daily Deals Food Outlet
This position has supervisory responsibility. Work Environment: Work is regularly performed in a fast-paced retail store.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Willingness to work with a flexible schedule including extended days, evenings, and weekends.
Reliable transportation required.
Required Educational Skills and Qualifications:
High School Diploma or GED equivalent Minimum 1+ years in retail or other industry equivalents