Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding end user experiences?
The IT Warehouse team wants you to join the team as a Warehouse Application Engineer! We're excited to continuously improve our Internal Customer facing applications that help Warehouse and Enterprise users operate, understand, and manage their workflows. This is a great opportunity to get into a forward-thinking team that is committed to software craftsmanship.
What makes the IT Warehouse Management team a great team to be a part of?
- Our applications are used by our internal users and have a direct impact on their day-to-day productivity and accuracy.
- We use the latest tools like Spring Boot, Angular, Java, and Git.
- We use principles like Continuous Integration, and automated functional testing.
- We're a hard working team that is focused on continuously improving our products, processes, relationships, and work environment.
- Our team is collaborative and works directly with Product Owners and other Stakeholders to determine the best solutions.
- We value using Principles from the Manifesto for Agile Software Development, rather than relying heavily on processes and documentation.
What do we need from you?
- A passion to do your best work and hold others accountable for doing their best.
- Strong skills in some of the following: Angular, Java, Typescript, Spring, SQL, and Test Driven Development.
- We're a cross functional team that focuses on getting the job done. You'll need the ability and interest in working in all aspects of the SDLC. This includes front and back-end development, requirements gathering, quality assurance, and support.
- A desire to exceed customer expectations and deliver a great user experience!
Leading candidates will have...
- 3+ years of development experience.
- A strong commitment to Software Craftsmanship.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Systems.
Bonus points for...
- Experience with Docker, Continuous Integration, Jira, Red Hat Linux