Forest View Hospital, located just seven miles southeast of downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan, is a private 108 bed psychiatric facility that serves children, adolescents and adults. We are licensed by the State of Michigan, fully accredited by The Joint Commission and we bring more than 45 years of experience to the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of behavioral health problems. As a part of our continued success and growth, we are seeking qualified applicants for a Housekeeper.
A Housekeeper cleans, sanitizes, and maintains any and all Hospital areas in order to provide an efficient, safe, sanitary, attractive, and orderly facility. Housekeeping aides work very close with both the maintenance and clinical departments in their daily routines.This position actively supports, promotes and works to fulfill the Mission, Vision and Values of Forest View Hospital using our Service Excellence program.
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately report the work performed on designated forms and record time worked on time sheets daily.
- Possess good physical condition with coordination and ability to climb ladders and work at heights of up to 6 feet and to assist staff with physical management of patients.
- Must know and be able to perform all housekeeping aide-floor technician responsibilities.
Hours for this position are 6am - 2:30pm and includes every other weekend and holiday rotation.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Basic Life Insurance of 1x your salary
- Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD)