This is a customer experience position, with responsibility to help drive ongoing growth in revenue and profitability through strategic customer relationships. The Customer Engagement Representative acts as the primary liaison between identified customers and the AvaSure infrastructure. The Customer Engagement Representative will interact with customers and internal AvaSure resources to proactively ensure the best possible customer experience.
This individual will leverage their ongoing communication and relationships to accomplish their goals. This person is proficient at recognizing the benefits and value add proposition to hospital systems, and other large institutional customers. The scope entails the identification and development of new client key relationships, as well as the continued development and deepening of service relationships with existing clients.
- Support Sales initiatives by organizing and updating sample implementation plans as requested.
- Identifies and utilizes company resources to provide the technical, clinical, and business expertise to deliver solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Represent the customer voice to internal stakeholders including clinical, sales, marketing, I/T support, and operations.
- Develop structural understanding and awareness for identified customer sites during the sales and implementation process.
- Engage customer representatives during the post Go-Live period to support the implementation handoff process.
- Schedule, facilitate, and / or support post Go-Live status update meetings with identified follow-up items.
- Collect, record, report, and present identified customer goals and metrics for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure timely deliverables and managed expectations.
- Work closely with cross-functional AvaSure teams, ensuring the best customer experience.
- Support identification and resolution of customer concerns and questions through general knowledge of AvaSure products and services.
- Serve as a vital point of contact to the customer for information and guidance through the life and development of the site program while building strong connections with site and system stakeholders.
- Maintain and develop internal documentation, communication, and systems for consistent customer experience.
- Collaborate and build relationships with key users and program stakeholders to develop solutions as a business partner.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current strategic accounts.
- Remain well versed on competitive intelligence and industry information.
- Identify and message “Value-Add” opportunities based on needs of account.
- Communicate and provide customers with solutions positioning their organization for growth.
- Network with customers to develop growth opportunities and relationships.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor product utilization and other key performance metrics within assigned accounts.
- Complete monthly to quarterly business reviews with targeted accounts.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Professional Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Ethical Conduct.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience managing large, multi-location customer base.
- Experience with Project Management/ Project Coordination a plus.
- Technical experience- basic computer competency.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio.
- Self-motivated; able to manage time and operate effectively.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage shifting priorities effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Changes may be temporary or permanent.