$20-$33 per hour
Maintains stamping presses and related equipment. Troubleshoots and repairs industrial equipment. Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic/electrical
components. Have an understanding PLC logic with the ability to read its functions and the ability to trouble shoot with it. Understand the operation of press equipment and related equipment. Assist facilities with electrical projects. Assist Maintenance Mechanic when needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES & RESULTS
- Follow specified maintenance and repair procedures to install, maintain, and repair production machinery and tools.
- Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions. Tears down machines and equipment to gain access to problem areas and inspects parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems.
- Performs a broad range of maintenance activities necessary to keep press operations running efficiently and effectively.
- Uses PLEX to document appropriate downtime codes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Four years of experience as an industrial electrician (required).
- State Licensed Electrician / Journeyman Card holder (preferred).
- Minimum of three years' experience working in and/or servicing manufacturing environments as an Industrial Electrician (required).
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal workplace instructions.
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours per day, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Robotics training (electrical, Mechanical) (preferred).
- Must be able to analyze and troubleshoot electrical malfunctions in equipment and related components, diagnosing and correcting the problems quickly to avoid production delays.
- Must be able to install electrical conduit and devices, performing all work from prints or general direction according to National Electrical Code and handle all other assignments associated with the electrical trade (mounting of electrical boxes, brackets, controls, switches, and safety hardware, etc.).
- Must have a strong mechanical / electrical aptitude and working knowledge of electrical machine components, electronic circuits and pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics and understand electrical principals and codes.
- Must know and follow established safety procedures including a working knowledge of OSHA & MIOSHA regulations.