Are you a critical thinker, a skilled communicator, and passionate about caring for seniors? Are you seeking career advancement? As a Registered Nurse (RN) at The Laurels of Hudsonville, you have the opportunity to use your nursing skills and become a leader.
The Laurels of Hudsonville offers one of the leading employee benefits packages in the industry. Our benefits include:
- Health insurance- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with matching funds
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays.
When you work as a Registered Nurse (RN) with The Laurels of Hudsonville, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and collaboration. Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
Responsibilities of Registered Nurse (RN)
The Registered Nurse plans, coordinates, provides, and manages nursing care, services, and health education to nursing home guests.
- Supervise the care/services provided by the LPNs, CNAs/STNAs, and other team members who care for guests.
- Provide safe and accurate medication-related interventions to guests.
- Assess the health of guests and notify the physician of changes in status; promptly implement new orders.
- Develop a plan of care based on assessment, implementing nursing care.
- Select and institute appropriate nursing interventions to stabilize a guest’s condition and/or prevent complications.
- Contribute to guest assessments (MDS/CAA’s) and the development of a plan of care.