Paul Davis Restoration of West Michigan is a family-owned business that is focused on community and employee development. We are searching for highly motivated, A-players, to help us grow and develop our company into a successful organization. Our company's growth is dependent on the growth of our employees, as such, every employee will be given the opportunity for educational advancement through the IICRC and ACAC certification courses. As the company becomes more successful, so will you. No one will be left behind, as our company progresses forward you will be given every opportunity to grow within the company and reap the benefits of working for one of West Michigan's preferred employers.
Team Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $15.00 - $18.00/hour based on experience
- Leadership Development - our company grows from the inside. If you are determined and motivated enough, ask about participation in our leadership development initiative to grow your career and explore new opportunities
- Monthly cross-training opportunities to advance your knowledge
- Paid training
- Great culture and team dynamic
Role on the Team (Job Responsibilities):
- Assisting the Mitigation Technician in moving and operating the equipment used in water damage cleanup. Demolition of damaged areas of a home (walls, ceilings, floors, etc.). General labor tasks as assigned.
- Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain a clean, properly stocked, and organized truck and maintain all company equipment.
- Assist in warehousing and facility organization and cleaning when necessary.
- You will assist other team members as you see opportunities arise.
What does a Mitigation Assistant with Paul Davis do?
- Serve others within your community in their time of need
- Make a difference for others that have had a disaster strike their property
- Work hard and take pride in completing projects (i.e. mitigating flood and fire damage)
- Be empathetic and show a sense of urgency and care
Why Join The Team? Paul Davis is an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. We are growing locally and have career opportunities for individuals who want purpose out of their work. We love creating an opportunity for our team members, providing industry training and giving people the opportunity to grow through certifications and Paul Davis University.
Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis into living our Vision, Mission and Values to be more than just a service provider – our Mitigation teams are on the front lines of restoring their communities by being first on site after disasters strike (i.e. floods, fires) and will be leading the mitigation effort to restore the property.
Values: Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.
Vision: To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.
Mission: To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.
Why The Team Needs You? Serving others after a disaster has struck their property is a great opportunity. Everyone within Paul Davis needs to have a world-class work ethic, serious attention to detail and love to help people.
Team Qualifications (Requirements):
- Desire to join a world-class team and contribute a positive attitude
- Dedication to customer service
- Fluent in English
- Clean criminal background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Valid driver's license with a clean record
- Desire to continually learn new things
Please apply if you think you have what it takes to serve others and deliver a world-class service when others need it the most. We are looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
We support and hire Veterans and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer!