8 or 12 Hour-No Mandating!!
$2000 Sign-on Bonus!!
Want to make a difference in someone’s life?
If you have patience, empathy, and a true desire to care for those in need, you will love working as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at The Laurels of Hudsonville! In this role, you have an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on our guests. We look for candidates who are prompt, dedicated, and enjoy caring for others.
Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading employee benefits packages in the skilled nursing industry. Our benefits include:
- Health insurance- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with matching funds
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and collaboration.
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
Responsibilities of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
As a CNA, you will care for guests under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse. Some responsibilities include:
- Take and record vital signs.
- Measure and record height and weight, intake and output.
- Care for the guests’ environment.
- Assist with bathing, grooming, and toileting.
- Assist with eating and hydration.
- Observe guests’ skin when administering care and report changes to licensed nurse; provide skincare as needed.
- Meet guests’ mental health and social service needs.