Do you enjoy keeping things neat and tidy? If you have a passion for maintaining a safe, home-like environment for guests, The Laurels of Hudsonville has an excellent opportunity for you!
The Housekeeping Aide offers cleaning services to provide a sanitary and comfortable environment for guests, associates, and visitors.
- Cleans (dust, dry mop, wet mop, sanitize, scrub) assigned guest rooms, bathrooms, and common areas daily according to facility procedures.
- Respects guests’ privacy and preferences about room arrangement and personal items. Knocks before entering guest rooms and bathrooms.
- Cleans walls, ceilings, windows, mirrors, and waxed floors according to department procedures and cleaning schedules.
- Takes appropriate actions to secure housekeeping supplies remain out of reach of guests at all times.
- Disposes of trash and waste, including biohazardous waste and other materials that require special handling, in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Posts signs indicating a safety hazard any time housekeeping activities pose environmental hazards to guests, associates, visitors, or others in the facility.
- Assists with laundry as needed.