A Guest Services Agent serves as our guests’ first point of contact and manages all aspects of their accommodation.
Responsibilities and activities performed
- Welcome guests upon their arrival
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Provide information about our available rooms, rates and amenities
- Provide guests with information on local attractions
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff and maintenance to offer information and to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Resolve customer complaints and problems calmly and effectively
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (sorting mail, paper filing, etc.)
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Complying with company procedures and safety policies.
- Computer and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with guests and colleagues
- Good time management skills
- Physically able to stand for extended periods
- Training will be provided
At the Keweenaw Mountain Lodge, we strive to provide a fun, joyous, and adventuresome working environment. An ideal employee behaves with integrity, honesty, and is always seeking opportunities to learn. The candidate we are seeking will provide excellent customer service, but will also support and help colleagues across the Lodge’s various departments.
Employee housing and rideshare available. We have housing available for employees this year in the hotel complex (double occupancy). [ View employee housing accommodations for the 2021 season ]. As well, we have a rideshare program that people can take advantage of for carpooling to and from the Lodge. [ View rideshare information ]