MVAA Bronze Certified Employer - WE encourage Veterans to apply and WE thank you for your Service!
Gen3 Defense and Aerospace is an engineering, manufacturing and supply chain solution provider. With a facility in the Grand Rapids area, our primary focus is on a newly developed robotic vehicle program. Gen3 Defense and Aerospace is part of a larger portfolio of businesses with a strong support network and proven track record of success in several markets. We are looking for people that are passionate, innovative and driven to consistently do whatever it takes to make our customers succeed.
The Configuration Analyst position is responsible for supporting pricing, engineering, supply chain, including technologies and analytics, by working with leaders and team members to execute data entry and process controls. This position will be the main owner of handing off the data transfer from estimation to production.
- Administer, support, troubleshoot including but not limited to configurations, customer relationship management, order management system, workforce management and reporting tools.
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of data into relevant information the business can use to make decisions, including trend identification and analysis.
- Participate in system implementation projects including but not limited to requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation and execution, issue identification and resolution.
- Develop Engineering and manufacturing BOMS
- Produce and maintain reports to show performance.
- Partner with supply chain to establish make versus buy categorization.
- Automate pricing standard system where possible.
- Partner with the business to deliver relevant customer insights obtained by business development
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s Goals and Mission
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
- TEAM MEMBER PERKS:
- Competitive salary
- Monday – Thursday 10-hour days
- 2 weeks PTO after 90 days
- Insurance benefits begin on start date
- 401k with employer match
- Casual work environment – Jeans everyday
- Brand new facility - temperature controlled
- Tuition reimbursement
- Safety toe footwear allowance of $120 annually
- Open door policy – come on in and share your ideas!
- Great TEAM environment
- Closed with holiday pay the week of July 4th and the week between Christmas and New Year
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of ERP experience
- Ability to interpret data in a customer centric manner
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and follow through skills
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with internal and external business partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Computer Skills:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Cloud based ERP experience preferred
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Work Environment:
- Organic Innovation – WE seek real change
- Servant Leadership – WE are equals
- Not Stodgy – WE work hard to play hard
- Unquestionable execution – WE will win
- Physical Demands:
- 95% of the work on a computer