P.I.E. Management, L.L.C., a professional staffing company, is looking to hire 1 seasonal Cemetery Maintenance Worker for a local city department.
The position starts at the end of April and continues through approximately the end of November. We are looking for a candidate that is dependable and can be relied on to work their scheduled hours every day they are scheduled. Cemetery Maintenance workers drive a yellow truck through the city and must exhibit professional behavior, as they represent the city to residents and visitors alike.
- Routine cleaning of city cemeteries to include: cleaning bathrooms, vehicles, Office buildings, collecting trash and debris.
- Routine maintenance of city cemeteries to include: Installing markers, performing grave maintenance, mowing grass, trimming, pruning trees, and assisting with burials as needed.
- Use light equipment, like Gators, zero turn lawn mowers, lawn maintenance equipment and dump truck
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, 7:30 – 4:00 from about the end of April through approximately the end of November
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Must wear work boots
What you will receive:
- On the job training, up to 3 days
- Job autonomy
- Three (3) work t-shirts
- $12.50 per hour (with the possibility of increase up to $13.50 with excellent attendance, learning and completing appropriate job duties)
- Unpaid 30-minute lunch
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $12.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you able to pass a drug screen - testing for marijuana even though it is legal in MI?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- HVAC Certification (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma