Position: CT/X-Ray Technologist
Reports To: Radiology Manager
Schedule: PRN (Variable hours and shifts)
Position Location/Department: Radiology
Job Summary: The available position requires a technologist willing to perform general radiography, surgical C-Arm, CT, and other duties as necessary. Basic computer skills, EMR familiarity, effective communication skills, the ability to work independently and to conduct oneself in a professional setting are required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Communicates to the patient the process that the patient will undergo.
· Provide quality control measures in the use of the CT/X-Ray equipment.
· Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
· Complete all computer data entry requirements to assure timely completion and availability of study for physician.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.