Get paid NOW to learn a new career!
WeConnect is a regional service provider for DISH Network serving customers in Michigan for over 20 years. Specializing in DISH, OnTech Smart Home Services and ADT services and installs, we are currently accepting applications for full-time In-Home Services Technicians. With our paid training program, we will prepare you for a great career as a cable service/installation technician.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid training
- The freedom of a traveling office
- Paid drive time
- From home routing – no reporting to an office every day
- A company vehicle with gas card
- Uniform, tablet & tools
- Benefits available after 30 days + 401k match
- Entry level positions available
- Opportunity to advance and gain valuable working skills
- Do something new every day!
Pay: Great pay! Starting pay is $16-$21 per hour based upon previous skills and experience.
**New Hire Bonus**: Earn a $2,000 Sign-on bonus.
**Previous Experience Bonus**: Have experience in the cable/satellite industry, earn an additional $1,000 bonus.
FULL Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, long-term disability, employee assistance program, 401k with company match and company paid premiums for short-term disability and life insurance.
Meet the minimum requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets company’s minimum safety standard
- Basic hand tool experience
- Able to meet physical requirements: climb ladders, access crawl spaces and attics, lift and carry up to 50 lbs, squat, kneel, bend, crawl and stand for long periods of time
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather
- Comfortable working one-on-one with customers and must be willing to upsell products and services
- Available to work weekends, holidays, evenings and overtime, as needed
- Self-starter with positive attitude and willingness to work
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable driving record.
Our Training program:
Training is held at our five office locations in Michigan and will consist of both indoor and outdoor activities. This program includes basic hand tool knowledge, safety (including driving and ladder safety), sales, and learning how to build/mount Dish satellites. Also, on-the-job training will be completed around your home territory.
During the probationary period, you will build upon the skills learned in the training program while acclimating to your new position in a controlled environment. Technicians will have access to managerial support and managed workloads during this period.
Enjoy the freedom of a traveling office. A background in sales, retail, electrical, maintenance, repair, cable, military, or customer service is a plus. If you are a self-starter and have a strong work ethic, we would like you to join our team. Contact our friendly Talent Engagement staff for more details!
APPLY & Join our Install Team:
1-800 NEW TECH