At SpartanNash, relationships matter, and our Corporate team takes that sentiment to heart in the way we work as one totally aligned team, support and respect each other and share the highest standards of excellence. We're always looking for the next great idea or a new way to approach a challenge, and we collaborate and innovate to achieve our goals.
Location:850 76th Street S.W. - Byron Center, Michigan 49315
Responsible for leading the development and administration of BMC Control-M. Defines administration and maintenance processes. Maintains active patching level on applications. Performs environment performance tuning to meet the growing business needs. Provides operational support for middleware applications. Assists with development in integration platforms. Defines and executes a comprehensive enterprise scheduling architecture which provides orchestration for both cloud and on-premises systems. Provides technical leadership to support the delivery of the solutions required to meet business requirements.
- Leads design, development, configuration, testing, and implementation of integration processes to meet the needs of business
- Monitor, test, and troubleshoot issues related to integration applications and processes
- Partner with the technical infrastructure teams and external vendors for system issue resolution to ensure maximum system availability, stability, and performance
- Plan and implement timely upgrades, maintenance fixes, and vendor supplied patches
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and best practices and stay abreast of new technologies, methodologies, and protocols
- Define and execute a comprehensive enterprise scheduling architecture which provides orchestration for both cloud and on-premises systems
- Mentors team members on technical development
- Document integration processes and system maintenance procedures
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed as assigned for this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements; additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree (Required) Computer Science or related
- Five (5) years' experience in BMC Control-M application administration and delivery
- Five (5) years' experience in enterprise orchestration and integration
- On Prem, Hybrid, and Cloud Integration Principles
- BMC Control-M Scheduling and AFT/MFT administration and development
- Enterprise Orchestration Principles
- System Architecture Principles
- Software Development Principles
- Web, and Data lake/warehouse Technologies
- Strategic Minded
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; excellent presentation skills with the ability to present technical information to both business (non-technical) and technical audiences.
- Excellent collaboration skill. Must be able to develop effective working relationships with associates at various levels of the organization and with external customers/vendors.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more .
SpartanNash is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity and believes employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.