Building the future of tooling, begins with building a great team!
Commercial Tool & Die (CTD), located in Comstock Park, MI is looking for an Entry Level CNC Machine Apprentice!
At CTD, we offer growth opportunities, great benefits (paid time off, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k) and a climate-controlled facility. Our state of the art facility boasts the latest machining technology in the area and our workforce can build the impossible.
This position is ideal for a highly motivated team-player who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The intention for this position, following an evaluation period, would be to consider participation in our Apprenticeship Program. This program allows for company-paid apprenticeship coursework through Grand Rapids Community College and paid on-the-job training to earn a journeyman's certification.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Able to work with minimal supervision in an efficient, effective manner.
- Receive materials and distribute to machines
- Assist machinists in basic set-ups
- Inventory in-house raw materials
- Basic machine maintenance
- Clean machine waste
- Able to multi-task and possess organizational skills
- Possess basic math skills: ratios, weights, metric systems
- Possess mechanical skills and able to operate hand tools.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must possess sound problem-solving skills.
- Must possess quality communication skills.
For more information, visit our website: www.commercialtoolgroup.com
Commercial Tool Group (Commercial Tool & Die; CG Automation & Fixture; and CG Plastics) is an Equal Opportunity Employer