A General Employee assists in departments by performing a variety of duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Lead Person and/or Manager. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to extreme cold. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the Department Supervisor/Lead.
- Must keep pace with the line.
- Must work as a team player, ensuring product specifications are attained in a safe and efficient manner and communicate well with other team members.
- Assist other departments as assigned by Supervisor/Lead/Manager.
- Must follow company’s Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Plant Rules and Policies.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Strives to satisfy the requirements of internal and external customers.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- No prior experience necessary.
- Must have the ability to read and write.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Starting hourly wage - $16.25 (shift premiums available)