Join a team that improves patient outcomes, through innovative and flexible solutions to the acute care market! When you work for Skytron, you get so much more than a job, including:
- Comprehensive benefits, beginning Day One
- Annual Pool Bonus
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- 401(k) and Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Onsite gym
- Family owned and operated business
As a Service Intake Administrator, you will:
- Prioritize, organize, schedule and dispatch incoming service requests to technicians.
- Follow-up and recommend onsite service request solutions that meet the concerns of customers.
- Manage the FreshDesk ticketing system and create service orders.
- Process purchase orders and contracts, using multiple platforms.
- Document and maintain customer communications and requests.
- Reviews and approves warranty records of customer requests, services performs and other dispatch information.
- Code invoices appropriately, ensuring proper processing.
- Train peers and provide back up to teammates, as needed.
- Complete relevant tasks deemed necessary by supervisors.
For success in this role, you will:
- Capably handle required administrative functions.
- Verify work to ensure accurate results, requiring minimal rework.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Listen to others, expressing ideas.
- Be internally motivated and work well with minimal supervision.
- Devise workable solutions or consult with secondary resources to devise solutions.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience providing sales/account support to external customers.
- Have the ability to understand technical details and interpret them as necessary to coordinate and communicate with customers.