Schedule: 7:00am – 4:00pm. 9:00am – 6:00pm
Join a team that improves patient outcomes, through innovative and flexible solutions to the acute care market! When you work for Skytron, you get so much more than a job, including:
- Comprehensive benefits, beginning Day One
- First shift only, Monday through Friday
- Annual Pool Bonus
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- 401(k) and Profit sharing
- Climate controlled warehouse
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Onsite gym
- Family owned and operated business
As a Shipping Team Member, you will:
- Process work orders by picking product according to physical and ERP system pick lists.
- Package product according to appropriate packaging methods.
- Stage product for shipping and load shipments using the appropriate equipment.
- Accurately and efficiently sort items by product number.
- Verify product item number(s) and quantities based on the picklist.
- Properly label product, including serial, or lot-tag.
- Perform daily/weekly cycle counts of inventory.
- Research all issues or errors, and complete all steps required to correct them..
- Accurately and efficiently, process all orders through the ERP System.
- Perform picking tasks in an accurate, safe and timely manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment according to task sheet.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Cross train in all areas of the Shipping and Receiving department.
For success in this role, you will:
- Capably handle required administrative functions.
- Verify work to ensure accurate results, requiring minimal rework.
- Follow work instructions, procedures, safety guidelines and company policies.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Listen to others, expressing ideas.
- Be internally motivated and work well with minimal supervision.
- Devise workable solutions or consult with secondary resources to devise solutions.
- Have a HS Diploma or equivalent, with ambition to further education.
- Have previous material handling experience, with prior use of an RF scanner, desired.
- Have the ability to obtain a hi-lo and picker license.
- Be able to exert up to 100lbs f force occasionally and up to 50lbs of force frequently.