Workforce Support Coordinator
- Contributing to the safety and well-being of all personnel by providing communications and coordination support
- Coordinating and dispatching service calls for all Point Broadband departments to outside personnel
- Coordinating the scheduling of outside personnel through work force management software
- Coordinate the timely resolution of outages and troubles through outage management software
- Promote learning and awareness of outside personnel efforts, changes, and needs to other NOC personnel
- Fully comply with all Point Broadband and Network Operations Center department policies and guidelines including but not limited to the NOC Core Values.
- Responsible for dispatching all service and trouble calls that are entered in DQ Trackforce and other WFM systems on a daily basis.
- Maintain excellent working relationship with all departments, city/county/state officials, and city/county/state emergency personnel.
- Build and maintain all schedules for Point Broadband installations and trouble calls in DQ WFM system.
- Assist Customer Service, the Network Support Center, the Network Operations Center, and Network Engineering with troubleshooting issues within DQ WFM system.
- Maintain on-call lists for each department.
- Perform duties consistent with systems administrator for DQ WFM and other systems as assigned.
- Maintain service order lists by evaluating overdue orders via dashboard and coordinating with Customer Service and Business Sales to resolve issues.
- Assist in the coordination and resolution of underground locate tickets, with special emphasis on emergency locate requests.
- At the direction of NOC leadership: Support field personnel in replacing Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) by re-provisioning, reassigning and troubleshooting issues via telephone.
- Provide empathetic and efficient support for Point Broadband’s customers as required.
- Meet or exceed individual performance metrics.
- Contribute in a positive manner in the team’s efforts to meet overall department metrics and goals.
- Ensure good practices are being followed in relation to network security policies.
- Regularly participate in new product and cross-training opportunities and assist other NOC personnel.
- Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies related to services and networks.
- Contribute to existing and create new departmental documentation as directed.
- Some over-time may be required during times of high work-load, outages, or staffing shortfalls.
- Other duties as required by supervision.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in related field preferred. (Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Management, Statistics, etc.)
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years dispatching, workforce management coordination, telecommunications, CATV and/or data experience preferred. Employee should be able to perform in high stress environment. Employee should be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with data analysis, databases, mapping, GPS location data, and two-way radio procedures is preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS: This position requires work indoors with the occasional need to travel. Work requiring lifting of up to 25lbs may also be necessary on occasion.