At Cascade Die Casting Group (CDCG), we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Responsible for operating any production machinery in the secondary operations department.
Pay:* $13.00 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:00pm
Location: 7441 S. Division Ave, Grand Rapids, MI 49548
SIGN-ON BONUS: Receive $250 after your first 90 days of employment
ATTENDANCE BONUS: Receive $250 for perfect attendance for your first 60 days
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Able to operate stand alone machine operations.
- Inspects castings visually during operation to comply with customer specifications.
- Operates any production machine in the secondary department, loading and unloading parts.
- Hand file, grinds, deburs die castings as required.
- Accurately complete production paperwork and other related documents.
- Knowledgeable on performing hourly checks using gauges.
- Understand the scrap and containment procedures.
- Able to recognize defects on die castings.
- Know the proper procedures for packing parts.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Such other duties as are assigned from time-to-time.
- Able to perform relief for die cast as required.
- Participate in maintaining a safe work environment at all times.
- Recognize and minimize machine scrap defects.
- Meet production targets on a daily basis including efficiency %.
- Meet scrap targets on a daily basis.
- Be at work on time with a desire of performing to the best of your abilities.
- Communicate problem areas with supervisor and coworkers.
EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING REQUIRED OR PREFERRED
- Knowledge of basic math, reading, and writing.
- High School Diploma preferred.
Location: 7750 Division Ave S, Grand Rapids, MI 49548
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour