Start a new career with HughesNet…America’s #1 choice for satellite internet.
Join the WeConnect team as a HughesNet Specialist and have the opportunity to help customers on a daily basis through installing, testing and repairing satellite internet systems! This position will allow you the opportunity to work in various indoor and outdoor environments, while providing outstanding customer service and world class technology solutions. This is your chance to be hands-on with technology and work with a variety of people. You will feel rewarded by connecting your customers with America’s #1 choice for satellite internet.
Our HughesNet Specialists are:
- Energetic, resourceful, and able to multi-task
- Intelligent and seek opportunities to improve quality
- Adept at using technology and basic understanding of computer programs
- Friendly, approachable, communicative, knowledgeable, with a strong work ethic and a high degree of integrity
- Able to meet productivity standards and complete work efficiently
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, crawl into small spaces, and work in all climates
What we offer:
- Full-time position
- Paid training, uniforms, and cutting-edge tools
- A company vehicle with gas card
- Opportunity to advance and gain valuable working skills
- Benefits available after 30 days + 401k match
As a HughesNet Specialist, you will:
- Adhere to installation specifications and uphold high-quality standards
- Discuss satellite dish placement and installation requirements with customers
- Be able to carry and climb ladders and work in limited spaces (i.e., attics, basements, crawl spaces)
- Have the ability to install interior/exterior coaxial cable and ground wire and dig trenches
- Replace/repair defective parts and equipment ensuring systems meet code specifications
FULL Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, long-term disability, employee assistance program, 401k with company match and company paid premiums for short-term disability and life insurance.
Minimum requirements are:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets company’s minimum safety standard
- Basic hand tool experience
- Able to meet physical requirements: climb ladders, access crawl spaces and attics, lift and carry up to 50 lbs, squat, kneel, bend, crawl and stand for long periods of time
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather
- Comfortable working one-on-one with customers and must be willing to upsell products and services
- Available to work weekends, holidays, evenings and overtime, as needed
- Self-starter with positive attitude and willingness to work
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable driving record.
Take the chance on a new career and join the WeConnect team where every day is a new adventure!
If you have additional questions about the position, call 920.609.7840 to speak with Beth Mikulsky or email firstname.lastname@example.org.