Come help our Digital Marketing Team champion a "Customer is King" environment... See additional details below!
We are looking to on board a Digital Marketing Web Content Specialist for our US Digital Marketing Team! This role will work across the organization's multi-channel marketing efforts, specifically leading the technical development, design and execution of multiple web properties' content and eCommerce advertisements. This position utilizes digital marketing tools and our content management system to accomplish these initiatives daily. This role operates within our enterprise SAFe Agile process and supports initiatives forward progress.
The role offers the flexibility to workremotefrom Grand Rapids, Detroit or Chicago.
In this role you will showcase your skills by:
- Planning and executing technical elements of digital marketing ad placement within our e-commerce platform.
- Leading ongoing website modernization project, which includes:
- Coordinating content creation and page design
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Supporting web strategy, content and design for GFS subsidiary companies and partner sites
- Creating and managing business process and collaborating with key partners to ensure page content is up-to-date
- Ongoing web-page audits and subsequent content consolidation
- Identifying and partnering with cross-functional teams to drive strategy or execution. Leading conversations with internal teams and external vendors or suppliers and helping design and implement their digital marketing strategies.
- Supporting SAFe / Agile Digital Marketing Product Manager and Owner and providing project management / AGILE support for digital marketing initiatives.
- Supporting strategic product roadmap and executing web content updates, edits, and additions.
- Broad experience and understanding of content management systems for web and basic code.
- Partnering with the analytics team to ensure tagging and analytics are configured correctly on digital marketing campaigns.
- Participating in the co-creation of a multi-channel web strategy. Partnering with web producers, analytics and developers for feature and functionality needs to execute activities.
- Leading and coordinating direction of content contributors, and other marketing teams, UI / UX, web producers, and developers to create and update website pages/sections to meet the business and visitor goals.
- Working with subject matter experts to gather information for marketing writing and editing
Leading candidates will have:
- A minimum of three (3) years previous experience in digital marketing or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Bachelor's Degree inComputer Science, Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field (preferred)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud email platform and email testing services Drupal Sitebuilding
- Drupal CMS experience
- Familiarity within the Drupal Content Management System (CMS) to create custom solutions and advise developers on recommended options
- Ability to train users on using CMS and foster their adoption of the tool
- Website personalization engines or experience with A/B or multivariate testing a plus
- Experience writing and editing content for B2B/B2C eCcommerce is a plus
- Version Control Systems including GIT and Subversion
- JIRA and digital project management tools
- Familiarity with tagging and data analysis within Google Analytics 360, MicroStrategy, MarketingCloud, Social Studio, marketing automation journey building, drip campaigns, email analytics, social advertising and analytics, content management systems
- Ability to make updates in other Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro)
- Google Apps, including Gmail, Google Drive, Docs