The Sales & Marketing Technology Team is looking for a flexible developer to join us!
The Software Engineer administers, leverages, and augments our marketing & sales technology stack to achieve business results. This includes but is not limited to Salesforce, Drupal, Sugar CRM, Kevel, and custom python scripts & APIs. We are looking for a candidate who can creatively integrate applications & services they create with existing content, contact, and data platforms by integrating and/or extending them. New applications, web forms, workflows and services will be developed or selected & implemented.
The work collaborated on between this role and business stakeholders will enable a connected digital journey for our customers across many points of the customer journey. The software engineer will focus on developing solutions supporting lead generation, customer sign up and onboarding, and ongoing communication and personalization. This role would work on gfs.com & gfs.ca and many systems and services that support it.
- Makes configuration changes to the marketing & sales technology stack in line with business requirements
- Develops custom applications, scripts, or services in a maintainable, reliable, and best-practices based manner
- Keeps our technology stack up to date & secure
- Selects and develops solutions for enhancing our capabilities
- Performs software system maintenance and support
- 3 - 5 years of previous software development experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Leading candidates will have:
- PHP expertise
- Python expertise
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Digital Marketing knowledge/familiarity
- Passion for the martech space, suggesting bleeding edge concepts or technologies
- Adtech & content management implementation experience
- A passion for new technologies, approaches, and integrations