Maintain material flow to all departments.
Load and unload trucks
Do local deliveries
Ability to run manual mills, lathe, drill press a plus
Keep shop clean and organized
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Must be capable of performing the job tasks assigned.
2. Must have knowledge of job schedules and work to meet them.
3. Maintain a clean and organized machine room.
4. Promote continuous improvements.
5. Support Altron’ Quality Systems.
6. Create a safe working environment.
7. Additional duties as assigned.
Determined by Team Leader for the task being performed.
Able to lift 100 pounds properly.
Able to work with others effectively and efficiently.
Able to work overtime as required.
Minimum of High School diploma or GED.
Demonstrated organizational skills.
Ability to prioritize and handle many tasks simultaneously.
Exercise team effort to achieve success.
Respect for peers, subordinates, supervisors and customers
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Pride in company and concern for corporate image.
General house keeping of work areas.
Job Type: Full-time