Automatic Handling International, Inc. has been supplying the Global Fortune 500 Consumer Products Manufacturing Industry as a worldwide Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of custom and patented handling and packaging systems since 1972.
We provide technologies that increase production, protect valuable products, and eliminate touches through automation. The success of our customers is the foundation of our business.
Building panels to print, including layout and physically mounting devices to back panels, wiring per print, and testing the panel to ensure that it is built according to plan (Point to Point).
- Assembly and wiring of industrial control panels
- Dimensionally lay out back panels and externally mounted devices
- Operate computerized terminal, wire labeling and engraving equipment
- Wire panel devices according to provided electrical schematics
- Route and bundle wires and cables neatly and according to established electrical standards
- Perform basic mechanical and electrical troubleshooting