Automatic Handling International, Inc. has been supplying the Global Fortune 500 Consumer Products Manufacturing Industry as a worldwide Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of custom and patented handling and packaging systems since 1972.
We provide technologies that increase production, protect valuable products, and eliminate touches through automation. The success of our customers is the foundation of our business.
Responsible for applying paint, varnishes, and similar coating to manufactured materials and equipment; use various techniques to apply paint, including industrial sprayers, rollers, and brushes.
- Prepare surfaces of items to be painted to ensure proper adhesion
- Paint and apply finishing coats in accordance to blueprints and/or customer specifications
- Set-up and maintain work areas and operate painting equipment in accordance to safety procedures
- Inspect paint jobs and materials, adjust colors, and fix defects
- Record and report working hours and material usage
- Maintain clean work areas, tool repair, and equipment inventory