SoundOff is a fun, fast-paced and growing company located in Hudsonville looking for a detail-oriented person who enjoys being part of a team with a positive and "how can I help" attitude. We are looking for another front-line employee ambassador that promotes SoundOff culture and our employee branding to join the HR team.
This position will focus on taking the lead with payroll administration and compliance/reporting. They will assist the HR Team, managers and front line manufacturing Leads with payroll needs; benefit billing and administration; unemployment verifications; Affirmative Action/EEOC reporting and assist the HR Manager with overall HR compliance.
Required Qualifications include:
- Expert level of payroll processes, reporting, and HRIS systems.
- Paylocity expertise is beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Broad understanding of human resources principles, practices and procedures.
- Competent computer skills using (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and/or SHRM Certification or Payroll Certification preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in payroll systems and general human resource areas such as benefits, compliance, retirement plans, and employee relations.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to think critically and problem-solve.
It is the policy of SoundOff Signal to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, gender or gender expression, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, ethnic background, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, miltary or veteran status, citizenship, protected activity (i.e., opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in the statutory complaint process), or any other legally protected group.