The role of an Assembler is to do light, repeat tasks like part assembly or packing of products per instructions. Quality work is key to complete the tasks correctly first time to ensure customer satisfaction and on time delivery.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations.
- Completes and evaluates simple mechanical/electrical parts assemblies.
- Other duties as assigned. We have a flexible environment and work together as a team to do a variety of tasks throughout the facility to fulfill business needs.
- Comfortable and able to work in a light, industrial environment.
- Follow written and visual work instructions and processes.
- Good attention to detail despite repetitive production; Quality is a top priority.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with little supervision.
- Available for 1st shift hours (about 8 AM – 5:00 PM) on a regular basis. Overtime or changes in normal shift may be necessary based on customer orders including weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays.
- English fluency.
Cultural Character & Competencies
- Ethical conduct.
- Positive attitude and ability to take direction.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
Operations Physical Requirements
- Able to stand or sit for up to 8 hours a day with repetitive fine motor movements.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis.
- Able to move around in a factory environment sometimes in tight spaces in and around equipment.
- Able to lift and move up to 30 pounds periodically.
This is a Full-Time position, but it is TEMPORARY, lasting an estimated 2 months. However, this can change.
We are always looking for good workers that could be hired on a permanent full-time employee.
GP Reeves, Inc. was founded in 1971 and has grown to become a leading global provider of engineered dispensing systems and solutions for manufacturing. We design and build a complete line of grease, oils, ambient and heated material dispensing equipment and automation. Our patented Air Removal process produces a low maintenance, highly repeatable system built in Holland, Michigan. With locations in North America, Europe, and Asia to serve our customers, we are looking ahead towards continued success and growth. GP Reeves customer base includes the world’s leading automotive, life sciences, aerospace, furniture, consumer goods, electronics, industrial manufacturers and more. We are focused on innovation and technology through a service mindset to our team members, customers, and community.