Nurse RN/LPN - 3rd Shift from 7pm - 7am - New Pay scale!!!!!!
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an energetic and passionate team of caregivers? If so, we’re looking to hire Nurses at our SKLD Wyoming location and this is a great opportunity to join an innovative, growing company where you can pursue your passion for nursing and continue developing your skills. We're currently offering a temporary increased COVID rate of $40.00/hour for our LPNs and $45.00/hour for our RNs! Join our team energetic and compassionate team of caregivers and help us make a difference in the lives of our Residents. In addition to the temporary higher rate, you will also receive the additional $2 per hour for direct care workers under Senate Bill 690.
Why Should You Apply?
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Cancer, hospital & accident coverage
- 401(k) with a company match up to the first 2% contributed
- Generous paid time off accrual
At SKLD, we strive to hire people, not just fill positions. Our people are our greatest asset. Their passion, focus, and energy are central to achieving our goals. We appreciate them and their drive to improve the lives of the people around them, and we reward them by providing recognition, respect, opportunities for growth, and bankable benefits. Our pay and perks are among the best in the area.
We’re looking for self-directed and energetic nurses who will provide patient-focused care to enrich the lives of our residents and their families. Our nurses are responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of assigned residents on a nursing unit with guidance from the Director of Nursing.
Successful Nurses will provide person-centered, quality care; engage residents, visitors, and coworkers in uplifting conversations; serve our residents with dignity, patience, and respect; anticipate resident and team needs, and seek to meet or exceed those needs; be able to adapt to the needs of the environment and be open to creative, innovative ideas; and lead the Certified Nursing Assistants with grace and confidence.
- Must possess a current state license as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- CPR Certification required.
- One year of professional nursing experience in the long-term care setting desired, but not required.
- Knowledge of applicable state nursing regulations preferred.