Full Time Team Members are Eligible for the Following Benefits:
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Break Periods
• FREE Shift Meals
• FREE Uniforms
• Numerous training opportunities
• We empower our Team Members for career
advancement opportunities with education & training.
• Opportunities to give back to the community
through volunteering and philanthropic events.
• Be part of a company culture like nothing you’ve ever
experienced. When you’re here, you are family.
Insurance Benefits, Including:
• FREE Medical with Teledoc
• FREE Dental and Vision
• FREE Long-term Disability
• FREE Basic Life Insurance
You can also opt into More Benefits, Like:
• Short-term disability
• Additional life and health insurance for you, your
spouse and your children
• Critical illness
• Hospitalization insurance
• 401k plan including pre-tax and post-tax deferral
• Company match 401k
• Flexible spending account for medical
reimbursement and dependent care
Ensure the safety and security of Guests, Team Members, and Company assets. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Gun Lake Casino’s “Unsurpassed Service Standards” at all times.
- Respond to and assist in all emergencies, including but not limited to, fires, medical emergencies, and criminal activity.
- Patrol and observe all public areas, Team Member service areas, and company grounds for the safety of guests and team members.
- Respond to all disturbances in order to diffuse the incident. Be prepared to become involved in a physical confrontation when necessary. Always remain alert.
- Observe, report, and take action as directed by the supervisor with respect to all suspicious, unusual situations.
- Transport and protect Company funds.
- Document all incidents as directed by the immediate supervisor.
- Operate Security Dispatch Center (must be able to multi-task).
- Escort Team Members to and from their vehicles when requested. Jump-start guests’ and Team Members’ vehicles when needed.
- Have working knowledge of, and enforce all applicable laws, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Practice teamwork, support fellow Team Members, and create an energized, positive work atmosphere.
- Maintain “Unsurpassed Service” grooming and uniform standards. Overall appearance is to be immaculate and nametags are to be worn at all times.
- Interact with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Be aware of and handle guest opportunities.
- Maintain daily log, i.e. time checks.
- Must have knowledge of MSDS booklet location for your area.
- See additional guidelines for specific functions, i.e. Podium Officer and Bike Officer.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Work experience in the gaming or hospitality industry preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a Gaming Work Card, Alcohol Awareness Card, and valid, unrestricted Driver’s License for the state in which the property is located.
- CPR/AED Certification required.
- Must not have been convicted of any crime for which registration is required pursuant to NRS 207.090 and NRS 207.152.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color, and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Manual dexterity to operate job-related equipment.
- Ability to subdue person(s), ability to run, climb stairs, sit, stand, and walk for the duration of shift. Ability to drag an unconscious person during an evacuation.
- An acute sense of smell and sound and the ability to communicate using a two-way radio and telephone.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. with or without assistance.
Work is typically in an area, which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy, and may contain second-hand smoke. Work may be performed in small areas with a 3 ft. wide access. Tasks performed from a non-sitting position. Team Members will be required to stand, walk, lift, reach, push, pull and grasp. These tasks include the maintenance and care of the assigned area. Work may entail trained chemical usage. Constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests.
Disclaimer and Conditions of Employment:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process. The pre-employment process also requires the ability to pass a criminal background investigation, and drug/alcohol test.
The Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of Pottawatomi Indians abides by Native American preference in its hiring and employment policies.
*Gun Lake Tribal Gaming Authority reserves the right to make changes to the above job description as necessary.