******Casino Cleaners Wanted******
Full-Time Insurance Benefits Include:
- FREE Medical
- FREE Dental and Vision
- FREE Teledoc Access
- FREE Long-Term Disability
- FREE Basic Life Insurance
Part-Time Insurance Benefits Include:
All Team Members are eligible for the following:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Break Periods
- FREE Shift Meals
- FREE Uniforms
- Company match 401K
Optional Benefits include:
- Flexible spending account for medical reimbursement and dependent care
- Short-term Disability
- Additional life insurance for you, your spouse, and your children
- Hospitalization Insurance
Maintain cleanliness of Casino and public areas. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Gun Lake Casino’s “Unsurpassed Service” standards at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned area as instructed.
- Operate tools and equipment as trained.
- Clean and polish machines from base to top.
- Clean biohazard spills and cleans up contaminated areas. Pick up and remove trash and broken glass.
- Be familiar with OSHA safety codes regarding chemicals and electrical equipment used within the department.
- Have knowledge of SDS booklet location in your area.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Understand and comply with all Company and department rules.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Interact with others in a friendly, positive, and courteous manner.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Previous public-area or housekeeping cleaning experience preferred.
- Ability to climb stairs and walk for the duration of shift.
- Ability to tolerate chemicals, cleaners, and solvents.
- Ability to bend, stoop and reach to a height of 6 feet.
- Manual dexterity to operate job-related equipment.
- Ability to hear and communicate by telephone and radio.
- Ability to push, pull, transport, and maneuver items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color, and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers, and symbols.
Work is typically in an area that may be unusually hot, cold, and/or noisy and may contain second-hand smoke. Work may be performed in small areas with a 3 ft. wide access. Tasks performed from a non-sitting position. Team Members will be required to stand, walk, lift, reach, push, pull and grasp. These tasks include the maintenance and care of the assigned area. Work may entail trained chemical usage. Constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests.
Disclaimer and Conditions of Employment:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process. The pre-employment process also requires the ability to pass a criminal background investigation, and drug/alcohol test.
The Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of Pottawatomi Indians abides by Native American preference in its hiring and employment policies.
Gun Lake Tribal Gaming Authority reserves the right to make changes to the above job description as necessary.