A great business in Fennville that specializes in food production is looking for qualified associates for a Human Resources Specialist position. This is a short term assignment running until mid-August.
HR Specialist Job Highlights
- Provide workforce management, benefits, payroll and related HR process information
- Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. with an hour lunch
Qualifications for HR Specialist
- High school diploma plus two years' minimum experience in HR related field required
- Customer service and call center experience preferred
- Experience with PeopleSoft, Workday or other HRIS required
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: Fennville, MI
Position Type: Short-term
Apply Online or At Our Office! Express can help you find the right job that is a good fit for your skills and abilities. You'll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Ways to Apply:
Benefits of Working with Express
- Direct Deposit, Free debit card, or Paper Check options
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and Paid Medical Leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits available immediately
- Free Online Training and Certifications
- Scholarship opportunities
As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan, and Holland-Muskegon, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, martial status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Our Location: 1848 E. Sherman Blvd, Muskegon MI 49442 or 660 Chicago Dr Holland MI 49423