We Embrace Change – We Pursue (Pear)fection – We Hear You – We Work Hard, Play Hard
Compounder - 2nd Shift
Who We Are:
Founded by a dream team of world-class cosmetic scientists, MIT engineers, and developers, Function of Beauty creates personalized shampoo and conditioner formulations that are individually filled and formulated based on one’s unique hair type, hair goals, and preferences.
Function of Beauty perks includes eligibility for medical, dental, and vision starting the month after you are hired. You also receive short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, paid time-off, safe and sick time, and discounted customized products. As a growing company, there is plenty of room for professional growth. Function of Beauty believes in great employee culture so we often have employee events for our people.
What You’ll Do:
The Compounder assists in the preparation of batches to meet standards and specifications for products manufactured at the Caledonia site.
What You Need:
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing setting
- Proven experience in the application of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Prefer background in cosmetics, or in chemical compounding, an industrial kitchen, steam kettles or related experience
- Experience with various forms of PIT equipment (straddle stacker, forklift) preferred
- An independent, organized self-starter and team player who can assess needs and deliver results
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel and data entry experience preferred
- Proficient in weights and measures
- Full Time, Hourly
- Additional $1/hr when working 2nd shift
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to successfully do the job.
Function of Beauty is an Equal Opportunity Employer