Are you a licensed LPN, MA or EMT looking to assist patients improve their health, by using a holistic approach in a medical office setting? Are you looking for an employer that can offer great benefits with limited nights and no Saturday hours? Then we want to talk to you!
At Age Management of West Michigan, our Medical Assistance are a vital part of the care team. Our Medical Assistance works hand in hand with our providers to assist our patients in understanding how to improve their health through education, traditional medicine and functional medication.
As a team, we place integrity, teamwork, service to others, excellence, and stewardship above all else to ensure the success of our patients health. Through this, we are able to provide and create resources, community and direct support for access to care, and a focus on serving all parts and members of our communities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Documenting patient information
- Taking patient vital signs
- Administering immunizations
- Stocking patient exam rooms
- Assist providers with various procedures
- Responding to lab results
- Must have one of the following licenses:
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Completion of certified medical assistant program and/or registered medical assistant certification is desired
- Experience in a primary care clinic preferred