Warehouse Stock Clerk- Openings on 1st and 2nd Shift
SoundOff Signal, a growing ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) firm located near Grand Rapids MI, is looking to add to our Warehouse team.The Warehouse Stock Clerk is responsible for staging, storage, order replenishment, material conveyance and fulfillment functions, to ensure timely and accurate delivery of material to the manufacturing floor. Delivery of the right part to the right place at the right time, every time. A positive, team attitude will be essential.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates SoundOff Signal's Core Values in daily interactions with internal and external customers.
- Use material handling equipment (powered and manual) to safely move materials to and from receiving, storage, production, and shipping areas.
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand.
- Ensure parts, shelves and bins are marked with the correct part number and revision
- Convey or transport materials from central storage location to work benches
- Ensure timely stocking, picking and conveyance of material to the production floor.
- Accurately track material movements in and out of the warehouse by making the appropriate material transfer entries in the computer system
- Day to day parts distribution of material to work cells Material replenishment for each cell every two-four hours
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area.
- Support and assist warehouse team members with shipment breakdown
- Conveyance of raw materials between facilities every two-four hours via box truck and/or cargo van
- As require pick up and deliver product to local suppliers
- Able to produce accurate results while effectively prioritizing responsibilities to meet scheduled deadlines
- Assist in all activities that support inventory accuracy, on time delivery of product and customer satisfaction.
- Able to perform job consistently without excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
- Able to read and follow SoundOff Signal Work Instructions.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate the ability to successfully prioritize and organize multiple, competing tasks.
- Must be detailed oriented and deadline focused.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to distinguish between numbers and letters.
- Data inputting skills.
- OSHA Right-To-Know.
- ESD Procedures.
- Made-To-Manage Software beneficial.
- SoundOff Signal ISO procedures and policies.
- Able to take an active physical role and work in a fast-pace environment.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs. on a regular basis and 75 lbs. occasionally.
- Able to stand, sit, and rotate for an entire shift.
- Able to bend/twist/stretch and reach during an entire shift.
- Able to climb ladders at various heights.
- Able to push/pull up to 1,500 lbs. using supplied equipment.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to maintain a valid Michigan driver's license with a good driving record. Must be insurable without excessive insurance costs.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Basic math skills.
- Hi-Lo Certification.
- Valid driver's license.
- Chauffer's license preferred.
To Apply:Please apply on our company website
SOUNDOFF SIGNAL offers a positive work environment, a competitive compensation package with a significant base salary, annual bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision insurance, life and disability insurance; vacation/holiday/community service time; on-site gym; retirement plan with generous match, and more.
It is the policy of SoundOff Signal to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, gender or gender expression, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, ethnic background, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, miltary or veteran status, citizenship, protected activity (i.e., opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in the statutory complaint process), or any other legally protected group.