Receiving and Inventory Control Clerk (Material Handler) 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift openings. **Shift premium for 2nd & 3rd.
SoundOff Signal, a growing ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) firm located near Grand Rapids MI, is looking for a Receiving and Inventory Control Clerk (Material Handler) with openings on 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift. Will be responsible for receiving, staging, storage, material handling, replenishment, shipping and fulfillment functions, to ensure timely and accurate execution. A positive, team attitude will be essential.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates SoundOff Signal's Core Values in daily interactions with internal and external customers.
- Use material handling equipment (powered and manual) to safely load, unload, and move materials to and from Receiving, Storage, Production, and Shipping areas.
- Check-in deliveries, verify item number and quantity against vendor pick label or packing list and transact receipts into MRP system.
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand.
- Convey or transport materials from storage or work sites to designated areas, including office materials.
- Perform accurate physical counts of inventory items.
- Identify discrepancies and communicate to supervisor.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area.
- Process all aspects of inbound receiving, inspection and Kan Ban tickets.
- Monitor and control consignment inventory.
- Ensure fork lift is maintained properly (adequate propane is available, batteries charged).
- Maintain archive warehouse.
- Able to perform job consistently without excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
- Able to read and follow SoundOff Signal Work Instructions.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Must demonstrate the ability to successfully prioritize and organize multiple, competing tasks.
- Must be detailed oriented and deadline focused.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to distinguish between numbers and letters.
- Data inputting skills.
- OSHA Right-To-Know.
- ESD Procedures.
- Made-To-Manage Software beneficial.
- SoundOff Signal ISO procedures and policies.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- a valid, unrestricted Michigan driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Basic math skills.
- Chauffer License.
- Hi-Lo Certification preferred.
To Apply:Please apply on our company website
SOUNDOFF SIGNAL offers a positive work environment, a competitive compensation package with a significant base salary, annual bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision insurance, life and disability insurance; vacation/holiday/community service time; on-site gym; retirement plan with generous match, and more.