We are looking for a stylist to join our team at both our Lakeland Square and Walmart locations!
Whether you’re just starting out, looking for a change, or returning to the industry, we’ll help you grow and support you in achieving your goals. At Cost Cutters, we can offer you more than just a job; we are offering you a career!
Let’s talk about what it’s like to be a hair stylist at Cost Cutters. First, you’ll have endless opportunities to learn and earn at Cost Cutters. You’ll also experience:
- Coworkers who lift each other up and feel more like a family. From stylish cuts all the way to color, you'll get to express your creativity every day.
- A guaranteed clientele! Customers who provide you with variety throughout your day – you’ll regularly be using your shears, clippers, foils and more!
- Our stylists use Wella Color and we carry top, professional product lines.
- Ongoing PAID training in cutting and coloring techniques, customer relations, leadership development and more!
- Flexible scheduling, paid time off, monthly bonus opportunities and IRA options!
You’re here because you want to start your career as a Hair Stylist or you want a change. And, let’s be honest, you want to be somewhere you can showcase all your talents and that place is Cost Cutters! We would love to have you on our team!
A current state cosmetology or barber license is required for this position or you must currently be enrolled in school to obtain the required license.