EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS: JOB DESCRIPTION
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Six months related experience and/or training.
- Ability to do basic to intermediate mathematical operations as part of daily work
- Proficient in verbal and written communication with the ability to read and understand work instructions in English
- Must be able to obtain Hi Lo license (Driver’s License required) and operate all heavy machinery in a safe manner
- Must have a positive attitude while maintaining flexibility
NOTE: The inability to perform any of the following physical requirements does not preclude an applicant from consideration unless, following an individualized analysis, it is determined that the physical requirement is an essential job function and the applicant is unable to perform such function with or without reasonable accommodation
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Frequently required to stand, sit, walk, and talk or hear
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Occasionally required to push 300 - 400 pounds on average on a rolling cart up an incline
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus