At GHSP, we serve our customers, our owners, our communities, our suppliers and each other through the values that define us as a company: Earn Trust, Learn by Doing, Work Together, and Steward the Legacy of our founders.
GHSP is built on relationships, both within the company and with customers around the world. We offer a place where the investments people make in the future of their company are rewarded by the investments the company makes in them. A place where innovation and creativity can grow. A place where collaboration and teamwork flourish. A place where you can do what you love and make a living doing it.
That place is GHSP. Go there!
About The Open Position
GHSP, a global Mechatronics organization, is currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join our team in Grand Haven, Michigan.
- Ensures In-Station Process Controls are Being Followed
- Ensures particpation in Standard Job Rotations
- Knoweldgeable of The Process and Equipment used in the assigned cells
- Responsible for workpale safety.
- Supports and participates in all changes to standardized work
- Takes ownership for schedule attaintment **
- Particpates in Kaizen and Problem Solving Events
Are You A Good Fit For This Job?
You could be right for this job if you have:**
- Bachelors' degree in Business or equivalent
- 3-7 Years Experience in a Lean Manufacturing Environment
- 3-7 Years Experience in a Leadership Role
- IPC 610 Training Preferred
- Effective communication skills; written and verbal
- High expectations of yourself and others
REQ NUMBER: 639
AREA OF INTEREST: Operations/Manufacturing