The ERP Development and Integration Team Manager leads and directs ERP development and integration teams, identifying needs and opportunities for automating processes and functions, and provides leadership for development and maintenance activities. Coordinates with implementation partner to ensure architectural sound and performant RICEFW objects. Develops and implements sourcing strategies and programs to recruit and select both permanent and globally sourced contract staff.
What you will do:
- Monitor current trends in technology and staff sourcing, maintain awareness of competitive threats and architectural opportunities, and prepare application/platform roadmaps that address these trends and issues.
- Facilitate the identification and selection of technology solutions.
- Evaluate risks and develop plans and actions to mitigate those risks.
- Manage team budget; establish and own the technical roadmap and analyze trade-offs between usability, security, and performance needs.
- Work with other IT Leadership to determine priorities and resolve resource constraints.
- Assist business partners and business transformation teams in the identification, prioritization, and documentation of systems enhancements.
- Deliver strategic projects while adhering to project management disciplines, development methodologies, and architectural standards.
- Ensure that systems meet service level agreements, internal controls, and adhere to Information Security policies & standards.Facilitate and improve Information Technology processes by participating in various leadership forums (e.g. Quality Action Teams).
- Ensure that the portfolio of systems within their domain remain technically viable.
- Serve as a liaison between Gordon Food Service departments and Information Technology teams.
What do we need from you:
- At least 8 years previous information technology experience with two years previous supervisory experience
- Hands on experience with SAP
- Experience with an ERP implementation ideal
- In lieu of the specified education and experience requirements, a proven capability to perform the essential functions of the job, as demonstrated by an equivalent combination of education, training and/or relevant work experience may be considered