The Herman Miller Group Technology Team is building a customer-centric, digitally enabled business model to reshape the way our family of brands does business. We're driving new revenue growth and creating frictionless internal processes through our innovative technology solutions, and we need a Service Desk Analyst to help us get there!
Our Service Desk Analyst assist team members working across the business to resolve technical issues, provide technical support, and manage technology requests.
Why Join Us?
Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It's the ideal we strive toward each day in everything we do. Being a part of Herman Miller Group means being a part of something larger than your work team, or even your brand. We create places where people love to be, places that reflect who they are, places that truly matter to people. And our success allows Herman Miller Group to support causes that align with our values, so we can help create a more equitable and sustainable future for all.
Inside the Job
Your day-to-day work will involve:
- Providing technical support: Work with internal business partners through various contact methods to resolve technical issues, following standard processes and adhering to defined Service Level Agreements
- Managing technology requests: Handle requests received from internal business partners for hardware, software, and access needs
- Escalating complex cases: Work closely with higher-level IT support teams to resolve complex issues and improve the overall support experience
- Managing service documentation: Maintain comprehensive records relating to all technology issues
What You Bring
Needed skills and experience for this role include:
- An Associate's degree or equivalent experience in an Information Technology/Systems related field
- Two years of experience working in a technology role, preferably on an IT Service Desk
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the following areas: Microsoft Office products, Windows and Mac operating systems, cloud services, application access and security, and multifactor authentication
- Preferred certifications include: Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Organization and detail-oriented
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. Herman Miller is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We're committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.