$1500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!!!
Altron Automation is a custom manufactured automated machinery company in West Michigan. We are all about quality, dedication and integrity. We design, build and execute all in-house, located in Hudsonville, Michigan. Included in our capabilities are advanced manufacturing systems, test equipment, reinforced plastics and prototyping. For more than 30 years we’ve been designing solutions and creating automation with the very best service and engineering team. Delivering results with pristine accuracy is essential to us.
- Boring mill operator will run weldments, plates, and other misc. parts that come through.
- Programming experience required; will train on VISI software
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be capable of performing the job tasks.
A – Capable of all types of setups
B - CNC Machining Operations
C – Use micrometers and various tools to verify all critical dimensions
D – Capable of running more than one machine when available.
E - Material Handling
- Must have knowledge of job budgets and work to meet them.
- Must have knowledge of job schedules and work to meet them.
- Able to work with different machines as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized machine room.
- Promote continuous improvements.
- Support Altron’ Quality Systems.
- Create a safe working environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must possess the required tools, to run CNC machines.
- Able to lift 50 pounds properly.
- Willingness to enroll in continuing education.
- Able to work with others effectively and efficiently.
- Able to work overtime as required.
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle many tasks simultaneously.
- Exercise team effort to achieve success.
- Respect for peers, subordinates, supervisors and customers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pride in company and concern for corporate image.
- General housekeeping of work areas.