We are seeking a Machine Builder - Controls/Electrical Assembly to become part of a dynamic team! The individual will be required to perform a number of activities including:
Mechanically sub-assemble, final assemble, debug and tune various types of manual and automated machines. Assist in start-up and installation of each machine or tooling program.
- Assembles machines using visual representations from 2D drawings and 3D computer software.
- Uses the computer software to get measurements and particular machine assembly information.
- Utilizes ability to work as a team with other mechanical, controls, Program Management and Engineering professionals.
- Fits and tunes the end product to nesting for a repeatable process.
- Utilizes analytical thinking to understand the machine assembly and end product assembly processes
- Disassembles machines and reassembles during installation.
- Works with customers for a successful runoff and installation.
- Considers the finish requirements for a task.
- Uses machines such as: lathes, mills, grinders, welders.
- Possesses knowledge of job schedules and successfully meets deadlines.
- Keeps work areas clean in appearance.
- Engages in ongoing education and promotes continuous improvement.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the automation or electrical building industry.
- 2 Years as Electrical Journeyman required
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in sub-assembly and full assembly of various automated machines and tooling processes.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude.
- Must have ability to read mechanical drawings in a 2D and 3D format.
- Ability to interpret and layout jobs based on drawings, pictures, and concept information.
- Keep and retain the required tools.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds properly.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must possess quality communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess sound problem-solving skills.