Tasting Room Bartender for our Saugatuck lockation!
What we offer you:
- An innovative, growing company in our industry.
- A strong culture; one that is guided through our Mission, Vision and Values.
- A collaborative, caring, creative and engaging place to work.
- Provide friendly and responsive service to create exceptional experiences by utilizing New Holland best practices, ultimately resulting in savored moment for our guests. This is a tipped position.
What you would do
- Act in a manner that is consistent with our mission, vision, and values.
- Prepare & serve cocktails consistent with the company’s standard drink recipes.
- Provide a welcoming and inviting environment for all guests by employing authentic engagement and prompt service.
- Solicit feedback from our guests and present this information to the Cocktail Program Manager for review.
- Ensure that the tasting room is fully stocked with merchandise, beverage products, any other frequently used items.
- Follow all sanitization and safety protocols.
- Be able to accurately describe all New Holland products and cocktails by utilizing all internal educational resources.
- Follow all applicable laws and best practices of alcohol service.
- Perform other duties as they are assigned.
- Uphold all company policies and be a good ambassador of the New Holland brand.
What you offer us
- The ability to communicate with managers and other team members in a positive and solutions-oriented manner.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision using sound judgement, logical decision-makign, and guidance by industry best practices.
- A passion for engaging with guests and for providing a hospitality-focused environment.
- A desire to be part of high-functioning team.
- The unique ability to perform multiple tasks at once, while still making your guests feel like you are only focusing on them.
- Cicerone, Barsmarts and ServeSafe certified, or the ability complete certification within 90 days of employment.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous bartending experience
- Able to work in a standing position for up to eight (8) hours at a time.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift 100+ pounds.
At New Holland Brewing Company, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
New Holland Brewing Company’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
Believe * Engage * Own * Lead * Act with Integrity * Care
How your job supports the mission
- Provides a welcoming and inviting environment for our guests to have savored moments.
- Presents New Holland products in a consistent and inspiring manner.
Summary of a typical day
- Enthusiastically engage with guests.
- Ensure that the tasting room is clean, organized, well-stocked, and in good working order.
- Prepare cocktails, rotate stock, and maintain knowledge of all beverage products and merchandise.
Reports to: Cocktail Program Manager