Pack Line Operator
Come and work for one of the Best & Brightest companies in the Nation! We have an immediate need to fill a full time opening on our Pack Line. Join an award winning culture!
What we offer you
- An innovative, growing company in our industry.
- A strong culture; one that is guided through our Mission, Vision and Values.
- A collaborative, caring, creative and engaging place to work.
A Pack Line Operator helps with all packaging operations in the brewery, including kegging, bottling, and canning. Pack Line Operators operate machines, stack cases, and ensure product maintains all quality and food safety standards during packaging.
What you would do
- Lead and act in a manner that is consistent with our Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Operate packaging machines safely and efficiently.
- Move packaging and finished goods using a forklift.
- Perform quality checks on packaged product.
- Perform packaging inventory counts.
- Train other team members on operating packaging machines.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the pack line.
- Abide by all food safety and GMP rules and regulations.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
What you offer us
- Basic mechanical troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly throughout an entire shift.
- Ability to work in heat, cold, and high humidity.
- Ability to be on your feet for at least 8 hours.
- Ability to go up and down stairs repeatedly throughout an entire shift.
- Forklift experience.
- Chemical handling experience.
- Knowledge or experience in beer/beverage manufacturing.
At New Holland Brewing Company, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
New Holland Brewing Company’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
Believe * Engage * Own * Lead
Act with Integrity * Care
How your job supports the mission
- Ensuring product is packed efficiently and ready to ship to the customer on time.
- Performing quality checks to ensure the product meets the consumer’s expectations.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary workstation to ensure a food-safe packaging environment.
Summary of a typical day
- Preparing and operating a packaging machine.
- Troubleshooting the packaging machine and performing autonomous maintenance.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the machine and work station.
Reports to: Packaging & Warehouse Manager
Passion for beer and brewing.