Kitchen Expeditor - Pub on 8th - Holland Michigan
Come and experience our award winning culture! We need new Team Members at the Pub on 8th in Holland.
What we offer you
- An innovative, growing company in our industry.
- A strong culture; one that is guided through our Mission, Vision and Values.
- A collaborative, caring, creative and engaging place to work.
- The Expo will be an active participant of the Kitchen by organizing and assisting with the running of tickets for service.
What you would do
- Lead and act in a manner that is consistent with our Mission, Vision & Values.
- Prepare all product for service according to prescribed specifications.
- Follow policies and procedures of kitchen conduct, including first in/first out order of operations for products used on station.
- Ensure all product on the pass are stocked and organized for assigned mise en place.
- Receive tickets and properly set trays for Front of the House Team.
- Ensure all items necessary are delivered to the guest.
- When necessary, assist where needed in the duties of the dining attendants.
- Help maintain the proper flow of items leaving the kitchen.
- Communicate product needs and other issues to Chef(s).
- Participate in weekly cleaning projects.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
What you offer us
- Work with a sense of urgency at all times
- Good communication skills, a positive attitude and a desire to learn.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to ten (10) hours at at time.
Minimum 1 year experience in food service preferred.
- Prior exposure to a vast array and cooking techniques and methods.
- Familiarity with safe handling techniques prescribed by the Kent/Ottawa County Department of Health.
At New Holland Brewing Company, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
New Holland Brewing Company’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
Believe * Engage * Own * Lead * Act with Integrity * Care
How your job supports the mission
- Taking responsibility for everything you let leave the kitchen.
- Creating a fun and engaging work environment while engaging and respecting peers.
- Keeps service flowing.
Summary of a typical day
- Keep open communication with team members to ensure proper flow of service.
- Communicate to Chef team any issues that may arise.
- Ensure station is left in a clean, organized, and sanitary fashion.
Reports to: Executive Chef